Thursday, October 27, 2011

A Lil Somethin for now...

Chapter 22 Part 1


"What the hell was that!?" Nicki asked as she ran into the kitchen to see a shocked Kandi staring at the floor causing Nicki to look down too.
"Nicki...I'm sooooo sorry" Kandi said looking like she was about to cry because Nicki was about to cry. No one knew what to do but stand there staring from Nicki to the broken bowl. It was Nicki's Grandmothers bowl and she cherished it dearly.
"Nicki please don't cry. I'm really sorry." Repeated Kandi. Nicki was now silently crying and trying to get herself together so she didnt make Kandi feel worse then the doorbell rang and everyone looked up.
"I'll get it!" yelled Trina because the silence was making her uncomfortable.
"Nicki go upstairs and freshen up. I'll clean this up." SB said
"Come on Nic it'll be ok I'll go with you." Lauren said leading Nicki who still hadnt spoken up to her room.
"OMG Safaree I fell SO bad!" Kandi said
"What were you guys doing that caused you to drop it?" He asked
"Well we were looking at it then someone farted and we were all laughing and Kandi knocked it off the counter." filled in Shanell
"Well if you guys help me clean it up then maybe I can super glue it back together." Said SB (You know how Rochelle on Everybody Hates Chris uses robitussin for everything? Well thats me with super glue) They all started cleani g while Trina told the caterers what to do and where to go.

Upstairs

Lauren was Fixing Nickis make up for her and trying to make her feel better.
"Its ok Nicki, you know your grandma still loves you and it VERY proud of you and is looking down on you every moment watching you succeed and grow."
"yeah I know its just..." nicki said sniffling "I really liked that bowl and it was my grandmas."
"I know Nicki but Kandi didnt mean to knock it."
"I know I'm not upset with her its just the bowl...but its ok I'll be alright and I still have the book she used to read to me when I was liddle." Nicki said smiling "and I still have a party to host so I have to get myself together." Nicki said soflty
"Yeah come one you're starting a new chapter in your life its time to be happy." Lauren said rubbing her back just then the doorbell rang again. "See now you have guest to tend to."
"yeah I'm good now lets go."And with that Lauren and Nicki went downstairs.


Yeah so that was just to let you guys know I'm still doing this story just been REALLY busy but I'm working on it.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait until the party!!!! Lmaooo at the Super Glue comment! oh someone farted LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww :( I know Nicki. But I'm glad she has the book :D.

    someone farted? LOLLL.

    *DIES* at the Rochelle part! hahahhaha. Can't wait for the rest. Post sooner than later, Ditto :P.

    ReplyDelete