Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Fun and Games

I FINALLY made it to 20 chapter’s geesh this isn’t easy anymore lol but I’m still trying. And it took me like 30 mins to upload this cause my computer decided to be special. But Yeah I was gonna go like day by day in this story but uh yeah that’s a lot of days leading up to the point she’s at now so yeah anyway *whispers* down below….oh yeah click the linked words!


Chapter 20

It has been 2 weeks since Nicki and SB had their text conversation and they decided to work it out but keep it on the DL only Kandi, Lauren, TT and the Vakies knew about them and it was gonna stay that way for a while especially with Nicki’s buzz getting up. She knew relationships in the spotlight are hard. Nicki had started the tour too and was having a BLAST with her whole YM family there. Drake was still there of course but Nicki told him it wasn’t going to work out between them. One because they are both in the same group and it would be bad for production if something went wrong between them. Two because they were both in the same industry and its ruff. And three she cared about him more like a brother. He understood everything although he was disappointed he respected her and he knew how SB felt about Nicki and he wanted to respect that too even if she didn’t know he knew about them. Even though they weren’t together and might never be they still liked to play around with the media and give them something to write about. Nicki finally listened to Kandi and got her a twitter. She was actually starting to like it too and got a butt load of followers quick because of her being on tour with Wayne and all at the moment. Her first tweet read: I was FINALLY convinced to get on Twitter! Follow me guys! She recognized some of her die hards from Myspace and loved that!
SB got a twitter too but he wasn’t liking it as much as she was his first tweet read: errands errands errands  and he didn’t tweet for two days after that.

ON TOUR
“Yo baby girl!? Why you got that tutu on?” asked a drunk Wayne
“This nigga” Nicki thought to herself he was forever drunk “What Wayne its cute” Nicki replied back smiling all Wayne could do was smile back and take a swig from his styrofoam cup.
While Wayne was on stage Nicki and the rest of Young Money were in the backstage lounge area playing around recording themselves and Nicki was ranting about Mack Maine.
“I want everybody to see how much of a fucking shamanistic PIG frickin Mack Maine IS!” Nicki said as the camera man moved to get a shot of Mack but got Drake instead. “Yeah film his ass!” Nicki continued her rant with everyone else emphasizing certain words she said and “ooooing” along. Mack starts getting cocky so Nicki changes the subject introducing herself like she always does.
“Young Money, I am Nicki Minaj the motherfuckin Mistress aka Nicki Lewinski when I do it gets done two sticks in my buns…”
“OOOOO oh shit!!” all the guys say because boys will be boys. Then Chuckee whispers “say step ya pussy up” to Nicki and everyone else is like “OOOO” again and starts talking about who’s performing and everything until Chuckee comes and sits on Nicki’s lap saying her name and squeezing her close while she just scream laughs.
“oh Chuckee got game eh” Drake says and everyone laughs and continues clowning around.
Drake and Nicki went out to go perform Best I Ever Had remix together even though Nicki wasn’t supposed to be performing tonight Drake really wanted her to come out with him so she did of course.
“Ayo you the only one that see the real Nicki” Nicki began as the crowd got even more wild then they already were everyone was really starting to like them some Nicki. (I mean how can you not?)
After Nicki and Drake performed Drake walked off stage and left Nicki she was confused and Drake was a bit to but Wayne told him to leave after they did that song and come back after cause there was a surprise for Nicki. Then the beat to Kiss My Ass dropped and you heard Bow Wow voice. Wayne didn’t know that Bow Wow was gonna come out he just knew it was a surprise guest. Kiss My Ass was just a song Nicki and Bow Wow did when they were teens and still dating. Nicki didn’t know what to do but she couldn’t cause a scene on stage so she just went straight into her verse hoping to get this over as soon as possible without any problems. When Bow Wow tried to dance up on her she just causally got away after all she was an actress so she had to make it all seem part of the act. After she was finally done with the song she sped off the stage and straight to her dressing room where SB was sitting on his phone on twitter.
“Hey Nic I think I finally got the hang of this twitter thing” SB said not looking up till he felt tension in the room.
“What’s wrong Nic?” he said setting his phone down and getting up to go over to her
She was fuming and couldn’t even get a word out she was no longer nervous she was just beyond angry.
“Nic tell me what happened!” SB said snapping her out of her angry trance
“It was Shad! He came out on stage to do Kiss My Ass and I just don’t understand how he got in here!” Just then there was a knock on the door. SB went and answered it and it was Shad
“Yo you need to leave! What the hell are you doing here anyway?” SB said blocking the doorway.
“Look I just want to talk to Nicki I want to apologize for everything. I know about you two I’m not coming here to cause anymore problems then I already have.”
“What the hell do you know about us?!” SB said he was pissed that he would even come here trying to apologize
“Doesn’t matter you just need to check ya peeps. But look I just want to talk to Nicki ok. I’ll talk to her with you there if that’ll get you to let me talk to her.”
“Faree…can you just give us a minute? You can stand right out the door, and I’ll scream if he tries anything. Ok?” SB just looked at her like she was crazy but he let her have her way he knew she was stubborn and it would only cause problems if he didn’t give her what she wanted.
“So you wanna talk? Talk.” Nicki said with an attitude
“Whoa whoa no need for the attitude”
“No need for the attitude!? Do you know how much hell you’ve cause these past few weeks!?”
“I’m sorry Nicki I just wanted too get your attention and I guess I came about it the wrong way.”
“You damn right you did!”
“Look Onika, I didn’t come here to argue I just came to try to fix things so please hear me out.” The way he said her government gave her chills and it stunned her so he took that as a queue to continue
“I’m sorry for everything I’ve done to you these past years not even just since you moved out here but all the way back to when I first cheated. I regret every minute of it. Even though I love my baby I wish I would haven never done it to you cause I cared about you sooo much and just to know I hurt you this bad hurts me. I’m not saying I want to get back together with you. As if you want that to happen again anyway. I know about you and SB and I respect that and I’m not gonna try and mess it up. But I just want you to know that I am sorry and I still care about you a lot and Viola misses you and wants you to actually meet the baby and maybe rekindle what you guys had.” Bow Wow finally took a breather he had to get everything out before Nicki interrupted him but Nicki just stood there for a minute letting everything he said settle and think about things
“I semi sorta accept your apology but I’m not ready to try to work things out with either one of you because you guy did a lot and it’s gonna take some time to get over after really addressing it after so long. So you can leave now I’ve heard you out and I will think about everything.” Nicki said walking to the door and opening it for him to leave
“Ok just at least consider it ok?” Nicki didn’t respond so he just left.
“You ok?” SB asked
“Yeah I’m good”
“Well Drake and Trina came down to check on you but I told them to go on stage and come back later”
“Ok well I don’t really wanna talk about it right now so lets just go back where everyone else is.”
“Alright”
Once Nicki and SB made it back to the lounge everyone got quiet and was staring at Nicki and this irritated her a little but she brushed it off and sat by Shanell.
“You good?” Shanell asked and Nicki just shook her head yes Shanell decided to just leave it at that. After a really awkward some odd minuets everyone was finally talking and laughing and everything again. And Wayne went back out for his last few songs and the Florida show was a wrap! On the bus ride to Louisiana everyone was having a good ole time Until the bus broke down in the middle of nowhere and everyone was freaking out because they thought they were gonna get robbed and killed. And since they needed to waste time till someone came to fix the bus they decided to play a game. Everyone knew Nicki didn’t drink like that so they wanted to try and get her to take a shot. But Nicki not being that educated on shots kept saying no but eventually gave in when Drake offered her $100 to do it. She didn’t even know how small a shot was so she did damn near half a glass and choked and passed out and woke up with her chest burning and she was coughing and everyone was just a laughin. Its all fun a games until someone gets hurt. If she didn’t feel like she was gonna die she woulda punched every single one of them dead in their face.



The Backstage video

No comments:

Post a Comment