Friday, August 12, 2011

The Party (Part 2)

Soooo kinda short but hey better than nothing right...anyway carry on


Chapter 18

“MOMMYYYYYY JELANIIIII!!! WHEN DID YOU TWO GET HERE?!?!?” Nicki screamed at the top of her lungs and all her mom did was laugh and smile. She was soooo happy to see her big brother and mother and she felt bad for not calling them more while she’s been gone.

“Well I’m glad you know my name, since I didn’t even know the reason why my baby sister moved to ATL. You just gonna stand there and scream or are you gonna come give your big brother a hug?” Jelani asked while holding his arms out and Nicki ran into them and gave him a big bear hug

“Yeah Yeah whatever Jelani” she said backing up and swatting him on the arm

“None of these niggas been messin with you right?” Jelani asked forgetting about the date she had and was answered with a smack on the back of his head

“Now you know you have to watch your mouth around me” Mama Maraj said while Nicki busted out laughing only to be silenced by a flick on the lips.

“And you know better than to be laughing at your brother” Mama Maraj said

“I’m sorry mom(my)” Nicki and Jelani said at the same time then smiled at each other.

“But no no ones really tried to mess with me.” Nicki said looking away and blushing. Jelani side eyed her but decided to let it pass she would let him know if she needed any help.

“Well Congratulations anyway baby sis! Jelani said

“Thanks Lani” Nicki said smiling and walking over to Mama Carol and putting her arm around her waist “Come on mommy I wanna let you meet every one.” Nicki took Mama Carol around introducing her to everyone then her, momma and Jelani all sat on one of the pink couches to have a talk and catch up on everything. (Yadda Yadda they talk and laugh and all that good stuff. Sorry I was on a hot bus w/stank football players and sleepy didn’t really feel like going into detail with their conversation.)

“Well Onika we don’t want to keep you from your party any longer. Go ahead and have fun! Bask in your accomplishments.” Said Mama M

“Ok mommy!” Nicki said and ran to go find Lauren, Kandi, and TT.

The party went on for about 5 more hours it was a little passed 3 a.m. and Nicki was on the verge of passing out but she was having toooo much fun with her best friends and her big brother. Her mother and liddle brother had left around 12.

As they were all walking out of the building and to their cars Nicki saw Safaree walking with Jelani so she went up to him and pulled him away to have a quick chat.

“Hey Faree…I’m really sorry for acting like a bitch to you and I really appreciate that you went out of your way and did all this for me and you even got my big brother out her. Like I don’t think I can ever pay you back for this I re-“ Nicki was cut off

“Well Nic apology accepted” SB said smiling while Nicki rolled her eyes and smiled back. “But no for real before you go on I am really sorry for not listening to you and I def learned my lesson when you left me in that cell overnight. It was ruff in there ruff I tell ya.” He said laughing while Nicki held her head down feeling bad for leaving him but he lifted her head back up. “ Its ok Nic I deserved it I love you too much for you to be mad at me so I had to make it up to you somehow.”

“well you did a great job at that Faree and I’m glad you and Drake worked together to make this happen and you two didn’t fight. But Safaree you have to remember I am a girl and I like to meet other guys and have options. But just remember that you will ALWAYS come first. Ok Faree?”

“Alright Nic I understand and I’m sorry for being an ass about that too.”

“Its ok, I know you just want to keep me safe and I thank you for that.” Nicki said leaning in to kiss him on the cheek but he turned his head and their lips met(he seems to do that quite a bit huh?) he pulled back to search her face for any discomfort but he didn’t see any and was pulled back in by Nicki who then returned his kiss and the kiss became more and more passionate until Nicki pulled away this time and looked Safaree in they eyes, smiled, and walked away leaving him standing there thinking “what the hell did that mean?” he didn’t know what it meant but he liked it. He would figure it out later but in the mean time he needed to be taking Jelani back to the hotel and getting back to the house.

2 comments:

  1. awwwwwwwwww (: I knew it!

    LOLL at mommy Maraj smacking the back of his head. and CTFU at this : (Yadda Yadda they talk and laugh and all that good stuff. Sorry I was on a hot bus w/stank football players and sleepy didn’t really feel like going into detail with their conversation.) < aahahhahahaaaaaa.

    So ummmmm....let's talk about that kiss? whas that all about? loll

    good (: post sooner than later , xox.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Mommy M running shit and that kiss speechless, I cant wait for the next post

    ReplyDelete